Our next release has just gone live.
- Crop approval flash alert for wranglers upon sign in
- Added Bootstrap accessibility plugin
- Removed redundant code from our crowdfunder last year
- Remove warnings and debugging puts from rspec output
- Add capybara-screenshot to assist with feature testing
- Use standardized & translateable strings for the photo show page
- Stop hard-coding strings for pagination
- Refactor photo controller create for readability
- Updated Gemfile.lock for Code Climate inclusion
- Add code climate to README
- Add config/factory_girl.rb so that rspec doesn’t fail with a confusing ‘Could not find mapping for #<Member…’ error. This happens when you make significant changes to a controller then re-run rspec. It’s a Factory Girl / rspec caching issue. It’s only a problem for devs running rspec locally, not Travis.
- Precompile css and js with sass
- Moving database.yml and adding gitignore to make it easier for different dev setups
- Issue 690 Switch on CMS and remove old files
- Aligned links properly on “Forgot password” page, “Resend confirmation” and “Resend unlock” pages
- Add a location not set layout so that your profile page still looks sensible if you don’t have a location set
- Display one line of description in harvest card, then go to ellipsis
- Capture originalText from the button that’s been clicked, not from the array of all possible date-picker buttons.
- Make seed card heading link to seed page and add owner link.
- Set background color on autocomplete dropdown.
- Swap over to having “(Optional)” (or translation) after optional form elements rather than using placeholder text, so it’s better for screenreaders
- Clip long text in definition lists within panels
- Improve nearby places links
- Improve the styling of a planting to be more like the other card-layouts
- Darken navbar item text when it opens (and the background turns light) to make it more readable
- Fix mailchimp newsletter subscriptions - this won’t take effect until we have MailChimp working again, but when we do, it will allow us to send out newsletters to everyone.
- Fix “duplicated key: :class” warning in HAML code
Written on June 1, 2016