We just pushed Release 12 live. For a while now, emails haven’t been working, and that was causing server errors on anything that generates emails – user registration, messaging, commenting, etc.
Having all those things down at once was, we’re sure, very frustrating, so we’re very happy to have it working again!
- front page now shows edited timestamp if relevant on posts
- better Facebook previews
- Updated gems
- Switched to SparkPost from Mandrill for email sending
- Translatable plurals throughout the site
- Stopped maintaining a patch on a third-party library
- Added Code Climate, so we can work toward clean, friendly code as we go
- Test coverage calculations are now more accurate (and 20% higher!)